For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, “We”, “Our”, “Us”, refers to Hoshizaki Vietnam Corporation with company address SG14, No. S1-3 Greenview Residence, Nguyen Luong Bang Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. “You”, “Your” refers to a website visitor. “Personal data” refers to any information which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly). “Website” refers to hoshizaki.com.vn that post a link to this Privacy Statement. By continuing to access hoshizaki.com.vn you (the data subject, website user, website visitor) consent to how data is collected and used as described within this Privacy statement. Personal data can be defined as being any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- WHICH INFORMATION (INCLUDING PERSONAL DATA) DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND WHY?
- Information you give us: We collect, store and process all the information you enter on our websites or provide to us for our services. For example, to obtain or use our services, we may require some information from you or when you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your name, surname and email address to be able to send our newsletter to you in a personal manner. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of all our services.
We will process these personal data taking into account the following purposes:
- Administrative task in relation to your request of queries regarding our products.
- To Invite you to events organized by us.
- Direct marketing purposes (such as promotions with regard to the products and services Hoshizaki Vietnam Corporation provides to you).
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- We keep personal data about you only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or as required under any contract or by applicable law. For example, when you subscribe to our newsletter, we keep your personal data as long as you do not unsubscribe.
- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Once you have provided us your data, either actively or automatically, you have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data we have from you;
- Request a rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Object to processing;
- Data portability (meaning to request your data to be transferred to another organization in machine readable standard format);
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- WE COMMIT TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- We are committed to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of applicable laws including the General Data Protection Regulation and ensure the protection of your rights. Accounts require a username and password to log in. You must keep your username and password secure, and never disclose it to a third party. If you have any questions about how we handle or protect your personal data, please contact us. We will refrain from disclosing personal data of the data subject to third parties as well as publicly disclosing data subjects’ personal data. Personal data of data subjects will only be communicated to third parties or external parties provided that consent of the data subjects was obtained.
- We value your trust in providing us your personal data, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- PERIODIC UPDATES OR CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
- We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and from time to time. All updates and amendments are effective immediately upon notice, which we may give by any means, including, but not limited to, by posting a revised version of this Privacy Statement or other notice on the Website. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement often to stay informed of changes that may affect you, as your continued use of the Website signifies your continuing consent to be bound by this Privacy Statement.