Thank you for choosing Hoshizaki’s product, we are proud to be your business partner during the past time. To affirmative the quality as well as to customer feel more peach of mind when choosing Hoshizaki’s product, we would like to send to customer warranty policy with terms as follows:
- SCOPE OF WARRANTY
- Applicable to: All Hoshizaki’s product distributed directly or indirectly through Hoshizaki’s agents.
- PERIOD OF WARRANTY
- – Ice machine: 03 years for compressor, 02 years for the remaining parts.
- – Other machines as below: 02 years for the entire unit.
- - Ice Dispenser
- - Ice Bin
- - Refrigerator & Freezer
- - Freezer & Blast Chiller
- - Ice Cream Showcase
- - BBQ Net Washer
- - Sushi Showcase
- – Spare parts: 90 days.
- – Warranty period is count from date of original purchase.
- – Warranty is not applicable for glass doors, standard doors, door gaskets, door springs, damage in interior and exterior walls of product.
- – Warranty is not applicable to wear parts such as rubber cushions, filters, light bulbs or glass.
- – The requirements of product hygiene, product maintenance is not covered by warranty policy.
- OUT OF SCOPE OF WARRANTY
- – Serial and model number on the product is deleted, the information does not match the documents related to the product (if any).
- – Defects or damage result from or are caused by the use of any part other than a genuine Hoshizaki’s part.
- – Defects or damage are caused by repair, modification of the original design or function of the product without the manufacturer’s confirmation.
- – Defects or damage caused by the product being installed, maintained or used are not in accordance with Hoshizaki’s guide.
- – Damage caused by improper voltage, specified power source, unstable power supply for the product or other incidents in the supply of power supply to the product.
- – Defects or damage caused by transportation, drop or external impact, accidents, natural disasters, flooding, cracking, rust, stains caused by chemicals or liquids.
- – The product has been repaired or replaced by someone other than Hoshizaki engineer or Authorized Service Center of Hoshizaki.
- CONDITION FOR APPLYING WARRANTY (FOR DEALER)
- – Dealer must provide details of the damage including the image of the model, serial number and image of defective parts.
- – Images must show the details of defective parts before and after replacement.
- – Do not disassemble, modification of the original design or function of spare parts without the confirmation of the manufacturer.
- – Defective parts must be returned to Hoshizaki Vietnam after replacement. Within 30 days from receiving warranty spare parts, Hoshizaki has not received any defective parts, the next warranty will be rejected.
- DOWNLOAD WARRANTY CLAIM FORM
- Download the Warranty Claim form here: Warranty Claim Form(PDF)
Technical Hotline: 028.5417.3896
From 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Saturday (Excluding public holidays).